Pages

Some Favorite Etsy Shops

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I thought I would like to share with you some of my favorite Etsy shops. If you haven't heard of Etsy.com before, this will be a good introduction for you. If you are familiar and shop on Etsy, maybe these are some shops you haven't visited yet.....

Etsy is a wonderful outlet for those who love to create and for those who love to shop for things handmade and not mass produced.

Please take a few minutes to check out the following shops.....also, please share some of your favorite shops on Etsy.

Emerald Window
Peppermint Charms
The Ugly Dog Ranch
Rock On Jewelry
Beady Monkey
Just Wire

My next post will be about a collaborative effort that I would like to propose. In the meantime you may like to take a look at A Charming Exchange by Ruth Rae and Kelly Snelling. Their book details how several creative women met through forums and eventually collaborated on projects. The reason for their success was due to their dedication to a project and the bonds that grew between them because of it.

Until then......HAPPY BEADING!

KittyD

2 comments:

Emerald Window said...

Thank You, Kitty, for mentioning my shop. I found your blog by accident. You should have told me about it. I'll be checking back.
Cindee

Swati said...

Hey there! How are you? Long time since we spoke...sending you hugs...

Post a Comment

Let's have a conversation.....