Pages

Let's Talk Pearls.......

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pearls....they've been on my mind lately and I'm not sure why other than the fact that I love pearls and how fun they are to incorporate into my jewelry making.  I like to add a single pearl dangle onto my bracelets no matter what the style is.     

I'm in no way a pearl expert and knowing a little bit about them would really be to my advantage.  Do you buy certain pearls because you like their shape, their color, their size, or how they're drilled?  I thought I'd do a little reading-up on them and also share that information with you.  OK, there's a lot of information there....maybe more than you want or have time to read....pick one thing about pearls that you want to know more about and read on.

Coco and her Pearls

So Versatile

Pearls have evolved with Time

I love the way pearls go with just about everything.....dress them up or dress them down.  They look good with a sequined dress or a pair of jeans and a t-shirt!  Pearls have an elegance about them and in turn make the wearer very elegant! 


post signature   Until then...........Happy Beading!

1 comment:

Pretty Things said...

Love that bracelet at the top, and love how they're worn at the bottom!

Post a Comment

Let's have a conversation.....