Pages

Resin-ating!

Monday, June 29, 2015

I've been busy this past week preparing bezels and crystals for resin.  It was great fun selecting items to be used.  While searching for embellishments to use, I found things I had forgotten I had so it was fun re-discovering them again.  

Two of the chandelier crystals are vintage, the other two I purchased at a hardware store.  Deryn Mentock provided wonderful instruction in her online class, Alchemy of Objects, on putting images on crystals and setting them with resin.  I was happy with the results.

The final step is the resin and then it's just waiting for the resin to set. 

At this point, I'm not sure how they will be incorporated in my jewelry designs......but I look forward to the time when my creativity kicks in and they become part of my design. 




Until then......keep on creating!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's have a conversation.....