Pages

Forgotten Treasure

Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's like getting a present.....finding something that you had forgotten you had!

Hanging amongst my jewelry was a bracelet that I had purchased several years ago. Obviously I hadn't worn it for a long time and had never thought about being able to do anything with the locket. It made me realize how much I have changed (and grown) in my creative process over the last few years.

Stopping to take a look at it, I re-discovered the wonderful locket and small key charm which was used as part of the toggle clasp. My mind started racing as to what I wanted to do with it...still haven't quite decided but will not let it sit around too long on my workbench.
Do you have any forgotten treasures? You could make a discovery that will stir your imagination.
I would love to see your forgotten treasure so please share. ...and let me know what you think I should do with my forgotten treasure.
Until then.....Happy Beading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's have a conversation.....