Pages

Introducing........My Bead Soup Blog Party Partner

Tuesday, January 18, 2011


I'd like to introduce you to Leslie, my Bead Soup Blog Party partner.  We are both BSBP newbies and I think she's as excited as I am to be a part of this remarkable event.  Leslie was the Art Bead Scene's Designer of the Week....check out her beautiful and creative design.  She's currently a busy working MOM and her etsy shop is in the works. 

Keep tabs on Leslie's blog for interesting posts....I especially like the interview she had with her daughter, Madelyn.

Well, I better skee-daddle, as I already know I'm behind in getting my goodies ready to swap with Leslie.....the ideas are in my head...now, I need to make it happen!

Until then...........Happy Beading!!!

Kitty

1 comment:

Brenda Salzano said...

This is my first time too, I am so excited. I just sent my partner a group of beads. What fun!!!

Post a Comment

Let's have a conversation.....