Pages

Bead Soup Blog Party....the Aftermath

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wow, what a party we had last weekend, huh?  In fact, it's still going on.  I'm one of those that is still blog hopping.

What about all those comments you received?  Pour moi, it has been heartwarming, inspiring, encouraging, exciting, and, by some of the same-themed comments, given me the confidence that I am going in the direction I wanted to be headed in relationship to creating my jewelry pieces.

I don't know about you, but I was not only curious about what my bead soup partner, Leslie from Mad Maggie Designs, had created, but also about the comments that she would receive regarding her creation with my Bead Soup.  Some of the comments Leslie received also confirmed the direction I was going in.  They also made me glad that I had stopped hoarding some of my beads so they could see the light of day!

The question is.........WHAT DO YOU DO WITH ALL THOSE COMMENTS?

First, I will learn a lot about myself from not only the comments I received at Perles and Life but also the comments that Leslie received on her blog, Mad Maggie Designs.  Then, I'm going to respond to those comments.... I really want to connect with my fellow Bead Soup Blog Partiers and that is through continuing the dialogue.  I hope the Partiers will be patient with me as it will take time to do this.

Until then.....................Happy Beading AND Happy Commenting!!!

Kitty

4 comments:

Diana said...

Sounds as though you had a great time during your blog party. I enjoyed looking at your lovely designs presented here on your blog. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such kind comments. Happy creating!
Tootles
Diana

Jen Judd said...

Hi Kitty
I'm with you...still perusing and commenting. Your rich photos really make your piece sing! I like being able to really read and see the love behind the piece. Plus, I love seeing all the hard work and feelings that go into a special piece...and selecting special pieces from the hoard!! haaaaaaaaaaaa
Take care!
Jen

Holly said...

Hi, I love what you wrote! I'm just an observer of the bead soup parties, they look so fun! I love reading everything and seeing what people made. It's nice to see how appreciative you are of all the comments and feedback.
-I'm new to your blog and I love it! I will be back for more! :)

Karen Williams said...

Hi Kitty,

I'm on the -slow- coach Bead Soup Tour, but as more time has passed it's been interesting to see the after effects of the party.

I loved all the photos of your piece, at first I wasn't sure if it was one or two necklaces, but later photos answered the question. I love the flexibility. I would love to hear more about your design process.

Post a Comment

Let's have a conversation.....